- In order to help make NITOP more affordable in light of COVID-19, we are offering one-time, pandemic recovery rates (about 10% less than last year) for our annual conference.
- Registration fees not paid by November 15, 2020, will increase by $50.
- Past participants should note that no binder will be provided.
- Registration includes admission to all conference events, breakfasts and lunches, an evening buffet on opening day, and handouts submitted by invited speakers, which are provided online for reference during and after the conference. Special discounted fees are offered to members of the Association for Psychological Science, students, retirees, and early career teachers.
Space is limited. Register early!
- Registration is limited so early registration is recommended.
- Registration is confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- Early registration will close either when we reach capacity or on December 15, 2020. If space is available, onsite registration will be available.
- If you register for the Institute and are then unable to attend, a full refund will be given if you notify us by email (email@example.com) by 5:00 pm EST on December 1, 2020. No refunds will be given after this date.
The Association for Psychological Science provides generous financial support of the Institute, which benefits all participants, and also encourages its members to attend and participate in the conference.
- APS regular members may register at a $30 discount for $495 ($545 after November 15) and APS student affiliates for $335 ($385 after November 15) if the participant is employed half-time or less and copies of the student’s current student ID and Fall 2020 class schedule are submitted by email at the time of registration.
Retirees and Students
- Retired faculty members may register for $365 ($415 after November 15).
- Graduate and undergraduate students may register for $365 ($415 after November 15) if they are employed half time or less and if copies of a current student ID and a Fall 2020 class schedule are submitted by email at the time of registration.
- Companions whose professional affiliation is unrelated to psychology may register as guests for $320 if they wish to attend meals, breaks, and poster sessions.
- Companions of invited speakers whose professional affiliation is unrelated to psychology, who will not attend meals, breaks, or poster sessions, may obtain a one-session-only badge without charge to attend the speaker's session.
- Other guests must register for the conference to attend.
NEW!! Travel Awards
Application deadline: August 20, 2020
In order to support diversity in the teaching and learning of psychology and to encourage early-career faculty, NITOP is pleased to offer a limited number of travel awards that will provide a 50% discounted registration rate. In order to be eligible, the applicant must be faculty and satisfy at least one of the following categories:
- Teach at an HBCU, 2-year institution, or high school
- Have less than 10 years teaching experience
- Be a member of underrepresented groups in academia (These groups include, but are not necessarily limited to, ethnic and racial minorities; first-generation college faculty; lesbian, gay and bisexual faculty; transgender faculty; and faculty with a physical disability.)
- Adjunct faculty
- Applicants will be notified by August 30th.
- Do not register for NITOP 2021 until travel award notification has been received.
- Recipients of a travel award are not eligible for an Early Career Scholarship.
Travel Award Application